Tennis Canada has a great history of forging long term and truly successful marketing programs, based on a set of values and objectives we share with our corporate partners.
As a not-for-profit national sport governing body, we manage all national and international tennis competitions in Canada, including junior, senior and wheelchair championships.
Canada’s largest annual tennis events are the two editions of the National Bank Open presented by Rogers in Toronto and in Montreal.
The success of these competitions provides the necessary funds to develop tennis throughout our country. Therefore, our corporate partnerships are an essential cornerstone of all our tennis programming.
Each partner organization is unique with its own values and objectives and Tennis Canada brings an open mind to sponsorship negotiations, creating customized programs that speak directly to partners’ objectives.
To discuss partnership opportunities with Tennis Canada and the National Bank Open, contact:
To discuss partnership opportunities with Tennis Canada and the National Bank Open/l’Omnium Banque Nationale, contact:
Chief Commercial Officer
Take a look at Tennis Canada’s Mission, Vision and Values.
Sponsor Brand Exposure
Partnerships with the National Bank Open and l’Omnium Banque Nationale provide exceptional exposure for your brand both on-site and through broad media coverage. Sponsor benefits include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Digital package – Social media, App & Website;
- Brand development – Sampling, promotions, activations & naming rights;
- Signage – Logo visible on TV & by spectators;
- Television commercials – On TVA Sports & Sportsnet, our official broadcasters;
- Sales booths & sampling;
- Corporate hospitality packages – Private suites, catering, etc.
- Global audience of 60.9 million;
- Broadcast in over 175 countries;
- Domestic television audience of 11 million;
- 348 hours of domestic broadcast coverage;
- Over 25M views/impressions during tournament from NBO & OBN websites and social channels.
- 50% of spectators are female;
- Average age of attendees is 48 years old;
- Affluent – average household income is $138,000;
- 93% of National Bank Open fans have a post-secondary education;
- 93% of fans rate the event as very good or excellent.