Tennis Canada has a great history of forging long term and truly successful marketing programs, based on a set of values and objectives we share with our corporate partners.
As a not-for-profit national sport governing body, we manage all national and international tennis competitions in Canada, including junior, senior and wheelchair championships.
Canada’s largest annual tennis events are the National Bank Open presented by Rogers in Toronto and l’Omnium Banque Nationale présenté par Rogers in Montreal, respectively found online at: National Bank Open presented by Rogers and Omnium Banque Nationale présenté par Rogers.
The success of these competitions provides the necessary funds to develop tennis throughout our country. Therefore, our corporate partnerships are an essential cornerstone of all our tennis programming.
Each partner organization is unique with its own values and objectives and Tennis Canada brings an open mind to sponsorship negotiations, creating customized programs that speak directly to partners’ objectives.
To discuss partnership opportunities with Tennis Canada and the National Bank Open/l’Omnium Banque Nationale, contact:
Chief Commercial Officer
Sponsor Brand Exposure
Partnerships with the National Bank Open and l’Omnium Banque Nationale provide exceptional exposure for your brand both on-site and through broad media coverage. The events in Montreal and Toronto provide a combined audience of more than 7.5 million domestic viewers (150 million worldwide) each summer. Sponsor benefits include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Television advertising
- Prime television brand exposure
- Tournament print materials
- On-site signage
- Retail space
- Tournament Web site branding
- On-site promotions (ie. title of a specific day, sampling, tennis clinics, contests, giveaways, spectators activities)
- In-store promotions
- Exclusive world-class hospitality
- Media and public relations opportunities
- Integration with social media
- Global audience of 60.9 Million (2019)
- 348 hours of domestic broadcast coverage
- 11 million domestic television audience
- Over 11,600 hours of international collective broadcast for men’s and women’s tournaments
- Over 25M views/impressions during tournament from National Bank Open/Omnium Banque Nationale websites and social channels
- 50% of spectators are female
- Average age of attendees is 47 years old
- Affluent – average household income is $135,500
- 95% of National Bank Open fans have a post-secondary education
- 94% of fans rate the event as very good or excellent
- 91% of fans also watch the TV broadcast of National Bank Open
- More than 7 million have played tennis in the past 12 months, a 32% increase over 2012
- 60% of all Canadians define themselves as tennis fans
- Tennis players are active, healthy people who tend to have an above-average consumption rate
- Average household income is $122,300
- 91% of tennis players have a post-secondary education
- Male/female ratio is 45/55