In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and in an effort to protect the health and safety of fans, players, staff and the general public, Tennis Canada will be enforcing strict measures* for anyone coming to the National Bank Open presented by Rogers.
*Our measures will be in compliance with and based on the Government of Ontario’s Roadmap to Reopen. Read the full list of COVID-19 public health measures in Ontario. These protocols are subject to change based on the Public Health situation and protocols at the time of the event.
Anyone coming to Aviva Centre to watch the world-class tennis on display at our tournament must comply with the below protocols:
- If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, do not attend the National Bank Open. For ticket information, call the ticket office at 1-877-283-6647 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ticketholders may not enter the site until one hour before the start of the session in order to comply with stadium entry rules.
- This year, tickets will be provided via mobile only – your phone is your ticket. More details will be communicated shortly. In the meantime, if you have questions please contact 1-877-283-6647 or email email@example.com.
- Before leaving for Aviva Centre, all ticketholders will be required to complete a health screening questionnaire. Upon arrival at the entrance to the venue, ticketholders will be asked to present the completed health questionnaire.
- Ticketholders will have access to Centre Court only. There will be no access to any matches or practices outside of Centre Court. There will also be no retail, restaurants, concessions or activations onsite or on the concourse at the National Bank Open this year.
- Masks must be worn at all times onsite. The only exception to this will be when you are seated in your seat for the purpose of consuming food or beverages.
- Fans will be required to have their temperature taken before entering the site.
- Drinks and basic food items will be available via in-seat service only. All food and beverage purchases will be made through the official National Bank Open app and delivered to your seat. Bringing your own food and drink is allowed and highly encouraged so long as it adheres to the Prohibited Items list.
- Fans are encouraged to practice physical distancing where possible onsite.
- You must sanitize your hands upon entering Aviva Centre. Hand sanitizer dispensers will be available onsite. Tennis Canada strongly encourages you to use them.
- When entering and exiting Centre Court and the site, ticketholders must comply with the instructions provided by Tennis Canada staff members at all times.
- As only a limited number of spectators may be allowed onsite, and due to the fact that there are two sessions of tennis during most event days, it is critical that all ticketholders respect the entrance and exit protocols.
Key elements of this protocol are:
- Ticketholders may not enter the site until one hour before the scheduled start time of the first match of their session.
- Ticketholders must leave the site as soon as their session is completed.
- Ticketholders will not be allowed to remain onsite between the day and night sessions.
- Fans will need to leave the site and re-enter if they are also attending the night session. This is to ensure the Centre Court bowl can be cleaned in between sessions, as per the National Bank Open’s COVID-19 measures.
- All-day session ticketholders must leave the site before the night session is allowed to enter the site.
- Ticketholders must sit in the actual seat location printed on their tickets. Each section will be monitored to ensure fans remain in their assigned seats at all times.
- Washroom facilities will be available to a limited number of users at any one time. Some of the toilets and sinks will be blocked off in compliance with physical-distancing requirements.
- To reduce risk, all indoor spaces, lounges and restaurants will be closed. Therefore, in case of rain, to ensure ticketholders do not take cover in groups, umbrellas will be allowed in the stands. Click here to read our Inclement Weather & Rain Policy.
- Ticketholders who fail to comply with these conditions, sanitary measures and instructions may be required to leave the site of National Bank Open presented by Rogers immediately. In such cases, no refund will be issued.
Ticketholders are encouraged to come to Aviva Centre using a personal vehicle and only with the seating pod that they will be sitting with. Ticketholders should avoid using mass public transportation systems as much as possible.
Due to the increase in the number of fans that will be allowed in attendance at the National Bank Open, in accordance with Ontario’s Stage 3 reopening plans, we are unable to provide parking for all fans. If you are eligible to receive parking with your tickets, you will receive an email with parking instructions closer to the dates of the tournament.
There is cash parking available for all other ticketholders at the Green P parking lot located at the TTC Pioneer Village subway station on Steeles Avenue West. For more info, click here.
No cash parking will be available on the campus of York University.
You acknowledge the risk of contagion of COVID-19 and assume all risks associated with possible COVID-19 exposure and/or infection in and around Aviva Centre during National Bank Open presented by Rogers. COVID-19 exposure and/or infection may lead to injury, illness, other infections and even death. By attending the tournament, you expressly waive the right to initiate legal action against Tennis Canada, including proceedings against Tennis Canada and/or Aviva Centre.
More information regarding our COVID-19 protocols will be communicated to ticketholders by email in advance of their visit to the National Bank Open presented by Rogers.
If you have any questions or concerns, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or speak with one of our volunteers or employees onsite. Alternatively, contact our ticketing team at email@example.com or call 1-877-283-6647.