How to get to Sobeys Stadium
From Highway 401
Take Hwy. 401 to Hwy. 400 Northbound. Exit at Steeles Avenue and go East (York campus will be on your right) and follow the tournament branded signs.
From Highway 407
Take Hwy. 407 to Keele Street. Exit at Keele Street and go South. At Steeles Avenue turn right (York campus is now on your left) and follow the tournament branded signs.
From Highway 400 (Southbound)
Take Hwy. 400 South to Hwy. 7. Exit onto Hwy. 7 and go East to Jane Street. At Jane Street make a right and head South. At Steeles Avenue turn left (York campus is now on your right) and follow the tournament branded signs.
From Highway 400 (Northbound)
Take Hwy. 400 North to Steeles Avenue. Exit at Steeles Avenue and go east (York campus will be on your right) and follow the tournament branded signs.
Reduce the tournament’s carbon emissions by using public transportation. Your National Bank Open ticket is your ticket home with the TTC from Pioneer Village station. Present your ticket and ride back home for no extra charge!
Toronto Transit (TTC)
- Paid parking from 5 a.m. to 2 a.m. on weekdays. Parking is free on weekends and statutory holidays.
- Daily rate is $7.
- Afternoon/evening rate is $2 between 3 p.m. and 2 a.m.
- Payment can be made on the Green P mobile app or at the pay-and-display machines by coin, VISA, MasterCard and American Express.
- No overnight parking allowed at any lot between 2 a.m. and 5 a.m. every day.
- Enter Pioneer Village lot from the east side of Jane Street, just north of Steeles Avenue West; or from the north side of Steeles Avenue West at North West Gate.
- Capacity is 1881 spaces.