Tennis Canada has a great history of forging long-term and successful marketing programs, based on a set of values and objectives we share with our corporate partners.
As a not-for-profit national sport governing body, we manage all national and international tennis competitions in Canada, including junior, Masters tennis, and wheelchair championships. Canada’s largest annual tennis events are the two editions of the National Bank Open presented by Rogers in Toronto and in Montreal.
The success of these competitions provides the necessary funds to develop tennis throughout our country. Therefore, our corporate partnerships are an essential cornerstone of all our tennis programming.
Each partner organization is unique with its own values and objectives and Tennis Canada brings an open mind to sponsorship negotiations, creating customized programs that speak directly to partners’ objectives. Learn more about our own Mission, Vision and Values.
To discuss partnership opportunities with Tennis Canada and the National Bank Open, contact:
Becoming a partner of the National Bank Open provides exceptional exposure for your brand both on-site and through broad media coverage. More details on what we can provide:
- Digital package – Social media, App, Website, Email and multiple innovation opportunities
- Brand development – Sampling, promotions, activations & naming rights;
- Signage – Logo visible on TV & by spectators;
- Television commercials – On TVA Sports & Sportsnet, our official broadcasters;
- Sales booths & sampling;
- Corporate hospitality packages – Private suites, catering, etc.
- Global audience of 75.3 million;
- Broadcast in over 175 countries;
- Domestic television audience of 7.1 million;
- 456 hours of domestic broadcast coverage;
- Over 30.2M views/impressions during the tournament from the NBO website and social media channels.
NATIONAL BANK OPEN DEMOGRAPHICS
- We have gender parity between our attendees;
- Representation of all group ages depending on the day and event (families and young children, professionals, groups of friends or long-time fans);
- Majority of our attendees have middle to high income;
- 93% of National Bank Open fans have a post-secondary education;
- 90% of fans rate the event as very good or excellent.