Want to start eating like your favourite ATP champion? It’s easy, as long as you know where to go. Luckily, we’ve got you covered. Again this year, Rogers Cup presented by National Bank is joining forces with 13 of the city’s finest restaurants so the aces can enjoy some of the very best gastronomical experiences Montréal has to offer.
Every evening during the tournament, from August 2 to 11, the hand-picked eateries will reserve tables for the world’s top players and their inner circles. It’s the perfect opportunity to get a little closer to your idol (very discreetly and respecting his privacy) and finally find the answers to all those existential questions you’ve been asking yourself:
- Does Rafa Nadal always set his glass down at the same place on the table?
- Does Stefanos Tsitsipas smash the plates when he’s done?
- Does Fabio Fognini eat anything besides pasta pomodoro?
- Does Benoît Paire drink as much soda during meals as he does during matches?
Here’s the list of this year’s participating restaurants. Click on any one for more information (menu, location, reservations, etc.).
- Ferreira Café
- Henri Brasserie française
- Beau Mont Restaurant
- Balsam Inn
- Jun I
- Toqué !
- Albert Bistro
- Perles et Paddock
Montréal gastronomy is positively thriving. See for yourself at any of these outstanding restaurants!
Bon appétit !
Feature photo : Balsam Inn