- Partners General Info
What are the demographics of National Bank Open fans/guests?
- 50% of spectators are female;
- The average age of attendees is 50 years old;
- Average household income is $136,000;
- 93% of National Bank Open fans have a post-secondary education;
- 90% of fans rate the event as very good or excellent.
What is the media exposure for National Bank Open partners?
- A global audience of 75.3 million;
- Broadcast in over 175 countries;
- A domestic television audience of 7.1 million;
- 456 hours of domestic broadcast coverage;
- Over 30.2M views/impressions during the tournament from the National Bank Open websites and social media channels.
How can I become a corporate partner for the National Bank Open?
Partnerships with the National Bank Open presented by Rogers in Montreal and Toronto provide exceptional exposure for your brand both on-site and through broad media coverage.
To discuss partnership opportunities with Tennis Canada and the National Bank Open in Toronto and Montreal, visit our Become a Partner page.
Please contact your Account Manager if you have any questions regarding your activation space at the National Bank Open.
If you are unsure who your Account Manager is, please reach out to Chems El Adraoui at firstname.lastname@example.org in Montreal and Holly Wasilenko at email@example.com in Toronto.
TYPES OF QUESTIONS YOUR ACCOUNT MANAGER CAN ANSWER:
Is there parking for partners and suppliers?
Where can I have my supply and booth delivered?
What are the booth specifications?
What services are included?
When can we set up our booth?
When can we dismantle our booth?
Can I rent equipment?
How do I get in touch with the NBO team?