Four men and four doubles team enter on Saturday, but only two of each will make it to Sunday.
Saturday, Aug. 12 - Semifinals
CENTER COURT start 12:30 pm
- M. Arevalo (ESA) / J. Rojer (NED) d.  M. Granollers (ESP) / H. Zeballos (ARG) 6-3, 3-6, [10-5]
- Arevalo and Rojer hang tough, converting their lone break point while saving six of seven on their own serve, before a net touch by Granollers gave them a multi-point lead in the match tiebreak that they never relinquished.
Not Before 2:30 pm
- A. de Minaur (AUS) d. A. Davidovich Fokina (ESP) 6-1, 6-3
- De Minaur races out to 3-0 leads in both sets and hangs on to reach his first Masters 1000 final.
Not Before 6:00 pm
-  R. Ram (USA) / J. Salisbury (GBR) d.  K. Krawietz (GER) / T. Puetz (GER) 6-4, 6-4
- The defending Toronto champions break quickly to start the match and keep the pressure on, responding every time Krawietz and Puetz made a move and scored the lone break in the second set to reach their second straight final in Toronto.
Not Before 7:30 pm
-  J. Sinner (ITA) d.  T. Paul (USA) 6-4, 6-4
- The lead went back and forth and Paul refused to go away, but Sinner was able to clamp down and break in the final game of each set.